Wednesday, April 26, 2023

 

                                         Stop technique 

Are you always think you are hard to control yourself while the complex environment and  can not reached to achievement. This technique will be help you more effectively.

             The stop technique is a mindfulness-based practice  designed to help you defuse stress in the moment . 

       it's a four -step mental are:

        1. Stop

        2.take a breath

        3.observe

        4.proceed

*stop

       

Interrupt your thoughts with the command 'stop' and pause whatever you doing.✋

Stop to do anything or all thinking .If we know this situation is bad affective to us

like: feel' angry, greedy, jealous, hate, stress , tired , fear, delighted------and so else. ' 

Let say stop stop till come to normalization again. 

For instance I had one memory about my  imagine . every time all my activity like eat, walk, write, study, also sleep I always make a dream don't pay attention anymore . I build the   mages who am I in the future . yes , It's very so pretty and more happiness all hour I remain it.  But unfortunate it is decrease my life from the present separate   me own direction now ,so it waste my time a lot . one day I see this technique  on google I start practice it one by one until I return to my life of present again. And when I do it first it so hard to say stop to my emotion that is reviewing the future .Nevertheless , I do it done to say stop of anything in my brain.

*take the breath

 Notice your breathing for a second . Breathe in gently and slowly through your nose , expanding your belling as you do , and exhale slowly through pursed lips.

For my own experience when I stress or feeling bad I started stop my mind and breathed one step to step about three minute and tell to myself that' It is not the dead problem it' s probably has one method to solve don't think it more serious just kiddy'. In addition, When I overjoy for anything I started loving bias and no every body can change my opinion ,but sometime it always bring me upset or regard for my chose before.so I started to breathe and slowdown my feeling. It's really benefit for us. 

*Observe

Because the observe of your though , emotions and physical sensations. What is though do you notice?

What emotions are your surfacing? How dose your body feel ? Tune in and stay with whatever arise for few moments.

For example : if  someone live in sadness feeling and they know about the stop strategy. After that , After that they stop that mean they put their sensation in the peace place which neither sad nor happy 

they put their mind in the quiet place of the brain . And start find  the reason why they sad or what happen when they feeling that ? when person survey of this they will reduce their grief .

*proceed 

Mindfully consider how you'd like to respond . What's one small thing you can focus on right now ?What would  be a helpful response to this situation ? Narrow down your focus and take it one small step at a time.



you can use the flashcards on the following page to have remind you of your new desired response to daily stressors. Why not try putting one on your mirror or in your diary? You can not rely on your memory for adopting these changes in your thinking and behavior -reviewing this worksheet and fit helps you reinforce your learning and create long long losting change.

                         Edited by PROM SREYOUN @blog.2023 

                                                                                        

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home